ChickenPanda

Mods+ What's Your Favorite Ban Experience?

So, I had to CT ban someone last night for mass freekilling, and he just came up with this hilarious sympathy story and I became curious. What has been your funniest or favorite ban experience?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: will you plz un ct ban me

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: no.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: you wait the week you were banned.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: and then it expires.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: why

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: THAT is how you get unbanned

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: i waited all day yesterday

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: also, please don't bug other admins about your ban.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: because I don't need you whining to me, nor other people.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: so please don't whine.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: fine i will kill myself

(the next part is where he messaged me on my phone after school, when I was hanging out with my girlfriend.)

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: hello

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Hi.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: i now hate hosptial's

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: And uh. Why are you at a hospital?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: lets just say i jumped out of a tree yesterday

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Why? .-.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: because of yesterday

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Oh.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Cool.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: "Son. Why'd you jump out of a tree?"

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: i broke both my legs!

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: THEY CT BANNED ME WAAAHHHH

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Lmao honestly. If you're that depressed over getting banned over a game, I applaud you sir.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: I had a great friend who killed himself due to major depression. So how about you stop fucking around, because it isn't funny. (this is true, but I thought I'd add it so he'd stop complaining which obviously didn't work.)

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: i am not

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: If you're in a hospital, explain how you're playing TF2 as we speak.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: i got out

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Oh, so you broke both your legs, and got out of the hospital in a single day.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Seems legit.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: im in canada

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Cool. What does that change, again?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: great helath care

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Alright, may I ask what you're wearing right now?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: a robe

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: With two broken legs?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: yea

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: and what are on your legs?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: casts

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Where did you break your legs?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: outside

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: I meant what part of your legs?

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: knee down

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: So you broke your entire leg.

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: From the knee down.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: yea

[xG:M] Chicken Panda: Well, I apologize I made you feel that way. I hope you have a hasty recovery.

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: its ok

vG|ThePurplePerkyPenguins111: i am a forgiving person

I was sort of being a dick, which I regret already, because I know that he's young and I probably shouldn't have said things that I did.

But att that point I was kinda done with his bs and decided to ignore him. No idea why I kept him added, but I thought it was funny.

SO. Now it's your turn to share. What was your funniest/favorite ban moment?

Permanently banned a smart ass on the map jb_electric_razor_v6. Allow me to tell ye a story:

>Specc'ing as an Administrator at the time

>Warden orders all Ts to take a step out of cells and guncheck freeze

>All is going well ...

>Mass gunfire, kill feed shows 6 killed Ts by one CT

>Address the problem by asking the CT why he killed all Ts at VIP cells

>CT replies with "They were all facing their cells, they're supposed to be facing away. Guncheck freeze means face away, afk frozen."

>In sheer astonishment at stupidity of CT

>Permanently ban offending CT

>Ex-CT flips and cusses a storm before leaving

>Job well done

My favorite duo (Xeno Gamers and Xeno Gamers ) to ban when we at the TF2 servers still had the no spawncamping rule, would say that I was being racist towards them (because I have racists thoughts towards the Scandinavians of course huehue). Still come on occasionally to say that I'm racist.

I also banned @@Nomulous alt account once which was fun (but by total accident since I wasn't aware it was Nom)

Like 3 years ago I was banned for massing or raging or something and i was unbanned because I said it was because my mom died. It worked and i felt really bad for it, but I didn't want to be banned again so I never said anything after. Then like a year or something after I got perm ct banned and I asked gkoo If he would unban me, and so he looked at the forum and saw the thing about my mom dying and thought that they had just forgotten to unban me from that so he did. -confessions of a Ex Prepubescent Mass Freekiller

Like 3 years ago I was banned for massing or raging or something and i was unbanned because I said it was because my mom died. It worked and i felt really bad for it, but I didn't want to be banned again so I never said anything after. Then like a year or something after I got perm ct banned and I asked gkoo If he would unban me, and so he looked at the forum and saw the thing about my mom dying and thought that they had just forgotten to unban me from that so he did. -confessions of a Ex Prepubescent Mass Freekiller

inb4 ur permed because you illegally got unbanned and just admitted to it gg

You know you actually did just give us the right to re-ban you. >_>

And not just that, I completely remember your unban protest where you said your mom died. I thought it was incredible and hard to believe, but thought it might be worth it to give you the chance on the small little tiny bit of hope that the story was true. Even if it was true anyways, its still not an excuse for massing. Fact that you lied about your mom dying to get unbanned is just a bit sick.

But anyways.. my ban story.

>be me

>log onto css

>join server

>"whats up guys"

>you have been permanently banned by EZKILL. "sup faggot"