I've had this thread typed up for a while with the intention of posting it with two weeks left before I leave for college, so...

amedia.tumblr.com_184e5233e3b5258e3c99fc911cba5e57_tumblr_mlqpc49nSE1s46koto1_400.gif.5ee678bdbcf266f23c43b3cceff43282.gif

I've largely lost the drive I once had for being involved in the leadership of this clan, so I'm resigning from my position of Community Leader. I don't want to post some massive wall of text here, so if you'd like to read my full reasons for resigning you can read it here.

My initial plan was to leave right away, but since CS:GO was rebooted I've decided to do something else. Until the end of summer I've decided to keep my temp mod status and membership, mainly playing League and CS:GO. Once school starts my activity will almost certainly take a pretty catastrophic hit, and at that point I'll resign my temp mod powers on CS:GO and officially leave the clan.

Adios

oh. wow. this actually sucks. once you leave, league games will become less fun, lee will leave, etc etc. :c

EDIT: I figured you just hated me since i kept mentioning "feeding" when you or barm is in a game. Rip.

itrynottoactbetterthananyoneelseimsorryplsforgiveme

we lose another good one :(. to bad people thought you were nothing but a bias guy who still had a hard on for Counter Strike. Good luck in everything bro.

"Vector - lol dude you are absolutely fucked. There are people gunning to get you permed over some pretty minor things."

i've known this for months but i'm not going anywhere ;) we still got our puppet masters

@Chrono @Tsuchikure @ThePenguin @Bleed @DrLee