Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

I'm Sorry

I will forgive you under 1 condition. You give everyone who asks cookies. I DEMAND A COOKIE! NAO!

We all luv u silence but we all like to act like a monkey sometimes

[ATTACH]286.vB[/ATTACH] Monkey Face :O

687-animals_monkey_crazy_monkey_wallpaper.thumb.jpg.0836d9b9c7c16266f59bf7080409ee8b.jpg

Its a humbling experience to stand amongst your peers and apologize. You have potential to be a great leader if youd spend half as much time organizing and working towards making this clan the behemoth it can be as you do trolling us in game (albeit we love it).

We have buckets of potential here but in order for it to work we need a strong decision making leader, and the force is strong with this one.

Thanks for caring enough about our feelings to admit what little you did wrong ;) I really enjoy this clan, and I hope to see it become solid.

AS for HG, well, the surf server was rad but ehhhh, id rather play here ;)

Apology not accepted, I agree with Serbian your a clan leader, not mod, not admin, not co-leader, but leader. Your suppose to make decisions on behalf of everyones need of course unless this clan is ran by aristocratic rules which if it is I don't want to be a part of.

Finally a reason to stop lurking. I appreciate the effort but you make it sound like your giving in again and doing what you think people will want. Still does not explain my situation. You can do whatever you want with your clan you own it. You let people leave instead of trying to make amends and now it sounds like your forced to. I dunno.

Well, we can, but under one condition. You, along with a select few, will appear before the HeLLs Gamers Council, and formally apologize. Only then may your trust be re-gained.
Yea when you do that you can be fully forgiven :D