Sign in to follow this  
laith

Hello everyone!

Well, allow me to introduce myself. My name is laith, I visited your counter strike server and loved it... I would love to be a part of the community here and get to know everyone. I hope I am accepted into the clan so I can help out as much as possible. I also play minecraft and TF2, I might visit those servers too! Reply here so I can get to know everyone, thanks.

Its great meeting you, I am on the CS:S server ATM, I will join the MC server soon... I am a legend on minecraft :)

hello my name is outshined and im wanna of the best (not really but close) jb rebels in this community nice to to meet you

good to meet u, im serbian, im the div leader along with billy mays for the css division of xG. hmm, what to say, basically, follow the rules, be respectful of others, dont troll and be a cause ppl will vouch down for u if they see u doing it (not saying u do, just a tip to newcomers). what else, if ur a ct on jailbreak, be careful of what u are doing, ppl hate cts who break rules and/or freekill. oh ya, if u have any questions about xG or the servers, dont be afraid to ask. also if u have any suggestions on improving the server, go ahead and post it in forums

teamspeak ip is voice.xenogamers.com

Thanks a ton for the advice! I'll be sure to keep you in mind if I ever need advice, and I am very careful when I am a CT... I really hate the moment when I cannot tell if a T has a gun or not, Usually end up being shot, but its worth not taking the chance of freekilling... I am hoping to be accepted into the clan, and I am not some annoying 12 year old with a high voice, don't worry :)

I'll do my best to help out and I will follow the rules. Thanks for replying

I'm co-leader, very friendly but sometimes i'm not. If you need anything let me know, or don't up to you. Btw, i'm number 1 rebel in servers, ya hearddd

Hello there, very nice to meet you! My name is Pyro, or you can call me Furry. I'm a mod on the CSS server and one of the active members in game. Like what Serbian said, treat people like how you want to be treated, don't be a , and have fun! If you need any other questions, please feel free to contact any of the mods, admins, division leaders, or Aegean & Silence & we will be glad to help you out :)

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the comments guys! They really help! I try do as much as I can to familiarize myself with others... I have to sleep now and I have school tomorrow, but I will get on as much as possible. I want to get to know the clan, I am hoping to be accepted!

im jay breeze, people dont like me, for obvious reasons.

if i see you on jb ill prolly freekill you and change my name so no one notices

apparently im an admin too

sometimes i go on tf2

but it sucks

so i dont