Sign in to follow this  
ArchGarrus

Serbian

u were in armory way too long, u stayed in there for at least 30 sec and havent left until u killed the t, u were slayed cause u in there too long, u shouldve left the armory within 15 sec

I was getting armor when I heard the vent open, I turned around and saw a guy shooting at me. I killed him, and get slayed.

We were on avalanche, I was rapidly dropping pistols trying to get the dualies and some other guy beat me to it, that's why I took so long.

but u made the decision to stay in armory longer than u shouldve to get a gun that someone else took, by staying longer in armory u risked getting slayed for armory camping, at which point a t dropped in and u killed him, thus u were slayed for armory camping

Took me 33 seconds to get from top vent to armory and 29 from lower vent and I was doing it REALLY fast, you had plenty of time to get a weapon and leave.

Not abuse. He did the right thing by slaying you. You do not need more then 15 seconds getting a gun, armor, and then leaving the armory completely. Sorry, please be vary of time next time to avoid any other problems

~Closed