Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

MajorB reporting in!

I was unable to re-verify my old steam account on my off days and was very busy with work to ever get steam to replay timely enough to do it right. I've had this games for years and lost many others on the old account. so I re purchased a few, this being a primary choose and glad to be back with many of the old faces. :) I look forward to playing again with many of you it's been way to long.

Ezkill it's all cool man I never hold grudges with anyone tho having enemies makes jailbreak fun!.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Major B, you are such a racist m-0fo. I wasn't going to post here but after hearing you tell the CTs to "pick the black guy, pick the black guy, he's probably going to steal your VCR anyways", I had to say something.

Oh I'm sorta back too.. Hello erre'one!

LMAO, I'm sorry the guy was totally black character, and I know I probably, should not have profiled him, in a stereotype manner . But come one he stuck out like a sore thumb among the brown people in orange jump suits, locked up for praising Allah in a radical way.