hi i am a troller  

14 members have voted

1. 1. hi i am a troller

• hi i am cool
    • hi i am epic
    • hi i am a dude
    • hi i am sweet
    • hi i am a faggot

I don't know who you are, but you have double-posted on the forums, which isn't a good thing. Another thing is that you're a troll, and we don't need lots of those. May not be valid reasons for most, but still, double-posting the same app, sorry bro.

-1, you bait, you freekill 80% of the time your ct, you immature, you dont know rules 1 bit...

EDIT: you are a troll.. and your 27? hard to believe ..

This app doesn't make sense at all. You're full of yourself and we don't need more trolls. I have never seen you play on the servers but it might just be me.

+1

He's our elder, we should respect him.

LOL.

and on other note...

I bet you're like... 8 and... you somehow lost 10 years in your other submission. uhm. let's see. I've never seen you in TF2 and uhm. OH YEAH, you think you're cool. the end.

I've never seen him on and just the fact that he calls himself a troller, lied about his age, and double posted? not someone we want in the clan. :/

Act: 0/10

Mat: 0/10

I think it's very obvious you are going to be denied, at this moment in time of course.

Please, make an application in a few weeks, get to know the members better, and maintain some decent forum activity

Of course, you are trolling, I know.

~~Sealed away in another world.