Sign in to follow this  
MuLLin

DrizzyDraken

Freeslayed last CT a few times without even noticing, then slayed tree (which was a T). I asked him everytime why he slayed the person yet he didnt answer me for shit. So i slayed him for his freeslay on tree since it was only one i 100% witnessed then he slays me (had med bomb, got a CT xD) then leaves server without saying anything.

He was/is a paymod. I have witnessed a ton of this shit myself, i doubt you have any proof mullin, but you guys can even ask jihad about this.

As a payed mod you are already on loose terms. Something needs to be done.

Ok, I take full responsibility for what happened the other day. YET. It was not me. My 9 year old brother got on my account while I was at a friends house. All of my passwords have been changed. And I can promise you, this will never happen again.

Just please, don't demote me. I've warned him plenty of times, of which servers he is and is NOT allowed to be on. He obviously didn't listen. And will never be on my computer again. I do apologize for anyone freeslayed. And hes about to get the hell knocked out of him by me. Again, sorry.

My 9 year old brother got on my account

Never heard that excuse before... XP

Really though, -1, Drizzy's been doing fine in my opinion.

That also explain the voice of a 9 year old kid yesterday, i just thougt it was you Drizzy :D

Well, i think he have learned his lesson.