Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

Ganja banned me for 1 week no reason why

First off I did not troll him,I did not freekill, and he wants to say I did without any proof. I know that Ganja is a admin and you guys are going to say he did it cause of this purpose but do not lie for him. I banned me for no reason and this is what like his 3rd time that he has done this to people. I want a unban and for him to get demoted.

What is this suppose to prove. I said the question and the prize before the video started and idk why but you have always had a problem with me and idk why but its probably cause you got abused by a towel idk but you need to clean your attitude.

Ganja didn't abuse, he is completely within his power to ban you for a week. You need to stop trolling, you also killed the guy that !checkmated, which I don't believe jumping was restricted. So that's bad as well. You earned your ban, just come back in a week.

This has no proof. Xenogamers Bans doesnt prove he abused, it only proves he banned you and may have or may not have abused. now if you had a demo of this showing you did nothing wrong, THATS proof. so -1 and this needs to be closed.

Please bring proof of any abuse or wrongdoing next time you accuse anyone. Wait out your ban and change how you act in the servers when you come back.

~closed