Sign in to follow this  
EyEOfThETiGeR

We need to mature, trained admins.

I know this is for the future of the clan, but we need to move forward to getting admins who are loyal and determined to keep the servers clean. Most of the time, there are trashy players on jailbreak when admins are not on. We have to slowly, but surely, train moderators to become good admins. If maybe we can set up some sort of code or steps to get decent admins and make the process better, it should be posted on here.

If we set up some sort of community of admins, security of our servers will be greater.

Well, heres to better servers and loyal admins!

Wait... i totally thought moderators were just supposed to run around in JB servers and bunnyhop while endlessly shooting a deagle... thanks for clearing that up

Someone told me I should post threads to become noticed so I made something random. If thats ok with you. (:

U just post to become noticed, then Do you really mean what you just said, are you just trying to get mod\Admin,

I do agree most of us do need to mature, some of us have But In the end, When were playing games, arnt we all just kids? :-)

No.. the posting idea was random but I really thought this was an issue. And what are you talking about? I wasn't stating that XG has immature mods or admins, I was stating that we need to teach new members how to be mature on a server of ours, because we have plenty of members who want to become mods or admins, but they don't know how to act correctly and maybe if we showed them how, they could act differently and changing the whole enviornment of our servers. In a positive way. Capish?

Sign in to follow this