xShadowSpyx - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Businessman

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44607152

Information:

This is a forum ban protest for businessman, and me being one of the only people in xG who talk to him, he asked me to make this.

3:24 PM - swag: I just cant think of a single thing to say but I jsut wanna be unpermed from forums

3:25 PM - swag: I mean I have no more reason to troll anymore, I geniunely like the server and its community

I honestly think he wont troll anymore, hes been doing better on the servers as well, he just want to be aware of whats going on.

Inb4 you all -1 him because he's trolled you before, instead of giving him another chance like we've given to many.

I +1, he's improved his maturity, and truly does want to be unbanned, I dont think he should have been PERMED from the forums, but yes I dont doubt that he should have been banned for like a month or two

The amount of evidence you have and the sheer quality of it makes me happy.

What would I need evidence for? Its not a report abuse, hes not acting like he didn't troll he just thinks the ban should be shortened.

You guys ONLY look at him like a troll, if anything people should give him a chance. (Do I need to bring up how many chances netex had?) He honestly cares about getting unbanned, he isn't going to make a ban protest just to get banned again.

Also since I forgot to tag them earlier, @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@Forest @@HighSociety

(Do I need to bring up how many chances netex had?)

Yes, please keep brining up events from 2 years ago as if they apply to this matter. He was a troll who didn't care if he was banned or not and when he actually got banned he "turned a new leaf" and "won't troll ever again." He brings nothing positive to the server and only causes problems on teamspeak. No reason to unban him.

If he loved the community and servers so much... Why did he dig himself into such a deep hole. Hindsight can be a real bitch sometimes.

Until I see you drastically improve in-game I won't change my vote. And I'm not talking one day or one week, I'm talking a month or more of mature behavior and respect.

-1 He was a troll and jsut because someone says they've "turned a new leaf" dosnt mean shit unless they prove it. It hasnt been nearly long enough to even consider shortening the ban. and as @@Warriorsfury said. He clearly knew how deep of a hole he was digging. All he did was make us as a clan look like trolls and a bunch of faggots. I do not want him unbanned at all

-1 for right now as the ban is far to recent i dont see him changeing in such short time , he dug him self in WAY to deep had he not then there might have been a chance for it to be shortened this soon but as of right now nope