Muzzle

Winchester - Team Fortress 2

First of all, don't talk during the recording also second how the hell is this aimbot? he can't even headshot with the bargain, you also need to account for lag and shit, he's not snapping to anyone. he could possibly be good at the game and if he is "hacking" he's probably the worst hacker ever. -1

btw were you lagging at all? some of the shots near the end look like triggerbot which shoots target without actually showing the tracking which is what aimbots use when people spectate them. Not saying its aimbot but with the lag it makes it look like that.

I was the first victom. I was the one who thought he was useing aim bot. I was sticky demo flying in the sky and he headshoots me out of no where. I dont have proff tho. Also, he said that he was banned from a different server for useing aim bot. Something like that. +1 for ban.

well i hate to be the voice of reason but everyone who +1 is stupid its fuck*n chicken panda granit I have only played with him once or twice but he is probably by far the most mature person i have met on team fortress 2

Honestly guys it was just lag most likely. I don't want you to attack me or anything I was just pissed at the time I recorded that. Honestly I dont know what was going on and Adam was thinking the same thing so it just kind of clicked in the wrong way. I just wanted to make sure. @kbrazz your choice then you can close the thread