DCook

I'm bowing out.

With the imminent removal of the CSS servers, I'm bowing out. I've never really held much interest in any other of the divisions so there's not much left for me. I know I'm DM of the MC division but I'm only there because I came in at the right time and talked to the right people. There's not much need for me as I do nothing beneficial and the division is not big enough to warrant DMs anyway.

I might play around a bit but I wouldn't count on it.

And to be absolutely clear, no, I am not leaving for another clan. The BRC in my name just dubs me a regular in a server so that when it fills up they won't kick me.

Shout out to everyone in the upper ranks still fighting for the clan. You're stronger than I am.

Shout out to my people in the CSS and MC ranks. Keep it up. Stay respectful and keep working on the clan.

It's been an eventful 3 years. A lot of people have come and go. I hope to one day see this clan back to it's peak. Don't stop trying my friends.

Cook out.

First! (gonna edit)

Well. I never really played with you... But just chattin with ya in the Shoutbox you seemed like an awesome member of xG. I'll make sure to bitch during Promo/Demos for ya.

aimg1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20140714143245_motorstorm_images_e_e3_Arnold_rimmer_salute_gif.gif.9e1e6e2f5d72560e09f959afdc983946.gif

Really.... you can't leave me....

I'm sorry bb. But... I don't think there's anything left for me. :( CSS was my baby and now it's leaving. Why would I stay?