Fink_

Sorry for everything

So I left the clan. After I left, a commented something that got me banned for a day. I am unbanned now, but the sign in through steam option was removed, and i forget my old log-in info, so I pretty much am giving up on even commenting here. I just want to apologize for being an ass my time here. I guess I thought I was being funny and I had a weird need for everyone and everything to like me. I realized that, and I just want to say sorry. I tried too hard to be funny and it made me look like a total douche. This really isn't even similar to my real personality lol. I just kept trying to fit in by being a jerk.

Anyways I am not tagging people. I really don't care at this point. I just want to come clean. But I had a lot of fun here.

Sorry for being an immature ass,

Fink.

Fink, we don't mind if you have a completely different personality to others. It's better to be unique than fit in with the crowd.

It isn't that, I am trying to say sorry for my overall attitude and mean personality.

I get it, Everyone and everything, he's talking to you @furries @bronies

I still think like 50 percent of those fandoms are cringeworthy and disgusting (cloppers, yiffers, etc)