OK, as some of you have already kinda know. Me and my parents are in probably the worst state we have been in since probably early september of last year. Me and my dad do not like each other at all and for this is the reason I am making this thread. On Sunday me and my dad got into a very heated fight that ended up getting him detained for about 5 hours. I left my house 4 hours later that very morning and about 2 hours later i come home and I noticed all my stuff was on the side of the road (we live in the country side). I found out my dad had come home and tore my room completely apart and destroyed the bathroom next to my room. He then left a note saying I had 3 hours to collect it or else he would burn all of my stuff (i did not take anything into my house since i thought my friend was coming over to help me move my stuff but he never came ;-; ). I did not believe him since i could never in my wildest dreams believe that my dad would do such a thing but shit you not, he burnt EVERYTHING. From my desktop, family photos, work i had to do for school and my boss, bed and much more. Now my old room is nothing but an empty tan room with nothing in it. All i have is some shitty mac laptop that can barely run tf2. I don't have the funds to buy a new desktop right now but i think i will just take out a $2,000 loan or take it out of my bank account and buy one. Until then i will probably not be on steam nor teamspeak as much and I am considering taking 2 weeks to figure things out. I will be staying at a friend of mines house until my mom or brother can get my dad to cool his shit and that might end up in charges being pressed.

Anyways this is an inactivity thread. I will probably be on steam (but away 99% of the time) and check it every now and then but don't rely on me answering right away. If you have any questions about the Minecraft server or division, talk to me on steam, start a conversation on the forums, or just make a thread and i will probably answer. If not, kirito aka kyoko aka Kotirik can solve or try to solve your problems.

Also I want to apologize if I have been acting really retarded or got salty with you for nothing, I hope you can forgive me

If i don't do anything for 2 weeks xG wise (besides lurk the forums) then all i have to say is that it was a damn good run and i hope to see you soon.

@Hachi @Marceline @Rejects already know what is going on.

@Kyoko @Rhododendron @metalslug53 @Ohstopyou (bae) @kbraszzz @Moosty

I swear to fucking christ if someone breaks the fucking MC server while i am gone and i comeback to it broken i will kill someone. Probably Kirito <3

Financial security is a fickle bitch. As a tidbit of advice 1) Do not ever take loans, always pay upfront full cash value for things; that means saving money and not doing fun stuff that costs money to in turn get the thing you want sooner. Let alone the fact they would not give a kiddo a loan, for something like that. small loans never work, and those loan commercials are all scams with legal backing (ridiculous interest rates, right to take your families shit in the case you dont have enough collateral, as well as charges/jail time)

2) solve your shit with your dad, family is family. you can work through everything, given time and effort. you have to put it in, because he is probably not going to. think: what did you do to piss him off? when it comes down to it, you will probably end up needing him some day (soon™)

I'm sorry everything is going so poorly for you. I hope it gets better soon. On a side note, I would have to agree with Chrono and advise you not to take out a loan because they come to bite you in the butt later.

Well shite the worst that could happen happened to you

Also the burning of your stuff is considered arson and damaging of property in some states.

I'd take this fudge to child services since your a still a minor deth.

OK, as some of you have already kinda know. Me and my parents are in probably the worst state we have been in since probably early september of last year. Me and my dad do not like each other at all and for this is the reason I am making this thread. On Sunday me and my dad got into a very heated fight that ended up getting him detained for about 5 hours. I left my house 4 hours later that very morning and about 2 hours later i come home and I noticed all my stuff was on the side of the road (we live in the country side). I found out my dad had come home and tore my room completely apart and destroyed the bathroom next to my room. He then left a note saying I had 3 hours to collect it or else he would burn all of my stuff (i did not take anything into my house since i thought my friend was coming over to help me move my stuff but he never came ;-; ). I did not believe him since i could never in my wildest dreams believe that my dad would do such a thing but fudge you not, he burnt EVERYTHING. From my desktop, family photos, work i had to do for school and my boss, bed and much more. Now my old room is nothing but an empty tan room with nothing in it. All i have is some fudgety mac laptop that can barely run tf2. I don't have the funds to buy a new desktop right now but i think i will just take out a $2,000 loan or take it out of my bank account and buy one. Until then i will probably not be on steam nor teamspeak as much and I am considering taking 2 weeks to figure things out. I will be staying at a friend of mines house until my mom or brother can get my dad to cool his fudge and that might end up in charges being pressed.

Anyways this is an inactivity thread. I will probably be on steam (but away 99% of the time) and check it every now and then but don't rely on me answering right away. If you have any questions about the Minecraft server or division, talk to me on steam, start a conversation on the forums, or just make a thread and i will probably answer. If not, kirito aka kyoko aka Kotirik can solve or try to solve your problems.

Also I want to apologize if I have been acting really retarded or got salty with you for nothing, I hope you can forgive me

If i don't do anything for 2 weeks xG wise (besides lurk the forums) then all i have to say is that it was a damn good run and i hope to see you soon.

@Hachi @Marceline @Rejects already know what is going on.

@Kyoko @Rhododendron @metalslug53 @Ohstopyou (bae) @kbraszzz @Moosty

I swear to fricking christ if someone breaks the fricking MC server while i am gone and i comeback to it broken i will kill someone. Probably Kirito <3

Wow.... he can get into a lot of trouble for that.... if you're under 18, call CPS because that's bullshit.... if you're over 18, get the cops back involved since he destroyed your property not to mention if he JUST got arrested for domestic violence I think most places will put you on like a no contact order so if the first thing he did when he got out was go destroy your stuff call the cops and get him thrown back in the jail. Then sue him for all the damages.

I don't understand why people do this, people being your dad. Sexual orientation is literally the stupidest thing to fight over because it literally affects no one except you and your partner. I hope everything works out for you, Andy. We'll be here for you.

If you need to talk, message or call me. I think Starmix has my number.

What the frick. You seriously need to report your dad to the police.

About that...he works for homeland security and has got away with some serious shit and he has a tight grip around local law enforcement balls. I called CPS and guess what, they said he was justified and that abuse is physically beating someone and they can only take care of the problem if there is a 90% chance that i will be hurt worse.

After reading what happened, Deth, I am horrified. Like the rest of the community, I too am reaching out my hand. Keep your chin up, and stay positive.

We're here for you, man.