Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG] Kitsune

Steam ID:

Position:

Time Active:

5 years+

Experience:

I've administrated on some minor chat-sites in dark corners of the internet, a few video games with communities of 50+ players, and had an extensive career being a codermin for an old (long dead) video game.

Donated:

No

Information:

Well, it's
finally
here, kids! I'm applying to be a staff member. Why? Because I want to give back to this community. Being a giant meme just isn't enough for me. Okay, silly things aside, I genuinely want to support the people of xG. I've met my share of good folks, and I've met my share of bad ones. Me and my friend Vixen (Goodra, Charizard, etc..) have also been well-known for being impartial and level-headed in most situations.

I'll be honest, though. Sometimes, on the microphone, or in text, I come off as a little bit arrogant. That isn't me trying to be egotistical or to infer that I'm better..It's just how I speak. I get a little bit excited. Yes, Kitsune is a little bit socially retarded at times. That doesn't mean that I don't respect anybody around me. I do. You guys are worth being a staff member for! I wouldn't be applying for staff if I didn't feel that the community was worth helping, would I?

So, I've mentioned the good stuff, and the bad stuff. For those of you who -do- know me, I appreciate your honesty and friendship, and hope that you're confident enough in me to support this application. For those of you who don't? Feel free to poke me or give your input from first impressions! You gotta take the good -and- the bad when you're getting a community review, right?

(P.S. Yes, I know my post count is below 50. I've been more active in teamspeak/comments/etc than actual threads. Normally, I'd have 50+ posts, but well..most threads are months-to-years old. :<)

Team Fortress 2

* You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts before you may apply.

Yes, I know my post count is below 50.

Sorry, man. You need to have at least 50 posts on the forums to make a submission now. I'd suggest just replying to the threads that are alive (which there is quite a few), to get more posts. You have 25 posts on the forums. Shouldn't take long for you to reach the required amount of posts.

- Closed.