STEAM_0:0:41220636

Banned:

Yes

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

over a year- 2 years

Reasons for Joining:

i want to join i love the staff (vector is senpai [you touch him u die]) and i love playing here

-1 He has and still occasionally causes problems, Plasma has not improved with his behavior during the time he has been on the servers when I'm around. Once I see a good change I'll consider changing my vouch.

A:6?

M:3

-1 He has and still occasionally causes problems, Plasma has not improved with his behavior during the time he has been on the servers when I'm around. Once I see a good change I'll consider changing my vouch.

A:6?

What is this a mod application?

Other that staying neutral since he sounds like an active person on our servers but some issues (with some staff) but that's only one staff so far.

A: 5?

Likes to harass people to rtv. Can't quite grasp concepts of no. Already has been causing problems for a while.

Maybe once these issues would stop appearing I'd change my opinion. Till then I say nay.

Last time I saw him on the server he constantly tried to annoy me with things like "bonfire is bad in general" when I jokingly accused @ThunderLimes he was hacking

Then the second I typed in chat and he realised I was an admin at the time he instantly apologised only because I was staff.

Also he's caused some problems in the past, not just this one recent incident.

A:6

M:4

You have been declined from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

Note: I just want to say even if this is declined you aren't being permabanned. You'll only be banned if poor behavior keeps up. Just try to work on it and listen to people if they're giving constructive feedback, then try again another time, alright?

~Closed