Xavien

Member Name: Rabid

Abusing Admin: Xavien

Your In-Game Name: Rabid

Abuse Description: Xavien vs rabid Round 1-

Fight-

Xaviien:I call warden, all t's run to yellow line

Rabid: sneaky niigg-hides in cell to rebel

xavien:Alright we are going to be playing trivia.

Rabid: Alright the topic will be simple math 16-2

Random bystander:14

Rabid: Take two steps back and choose two t's to die.

XAVIEN: AB0000SE ALERT MUTES RABID FOR TALKING OVER HIM, WHILE REBELING, AFTER SAYING NO TALKING OVER WARDEN Never tried to kill me nothing. Just went on his aboose caboose and hit my out of no where, :Being blind in 1 eye i never saw that coming. AB000SE

Reason: Talking over him, "spamming" i was in my cell rebeling. was not compulsive mic spamming, just talking over him to make it a bit hard to give orders.

Player Effect: Effected my game-play By not being able to rebel probably leading my fellow Narnians into victory

Proof: Do not have any valid proof, Did not take a screenshot or anything was to lazy, checked the console couldn't find anything probably did it in team chat.

I was very scared to take a screenshot and say something about it he might of tried an killed me i got out of there fast and made this thread

this is legit. i was there and he COMPLETELY ABUSED!!! he muted you because you were spamming!!! I CALL ABOOSE!!!! +1 TO keep his mod... rabid stop being a you know you were doing something wrong ;)

+1 everytime xavian comes on he like calls me beautiful and gags me. You don't just gag someone that you just called beautiful it's just not right!

You don't just gag someone that you just called beautiful it's just not right!

Uh I do it to hookers all the time....I didnt realize you werent supposed to :S