Mightyena

Applying for xG, Mightyena

I try to be a fairly fun guy and while i CAN do warden, i usually prefer not to, unless we get a really bad warden subsequent times.

also, my name in-game is as it is because i change names alot, but usually put "Mightyena" in the name, e.g. Rainbow "Mightyena" Ditch, Roffle "Mightyena" Wafflez

i can change it to a concrete in-game name if it is needed.

lastly, if you visit my Steam profile you will notice a VAC ban detected; this is for playing lots of Infection mod in MW2-- MW2 VAC bans do not affect any games other than MW2.

Edit: I just realized that it processed my In-Game Name as "___"; I put it as '___ "Mightyena" ___'

sorry for any miscommunication.

Decision: +1

Why: You are a cool guy and can actually fill out the format correctly lol. You are overall mature and active and very nice to people :).

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: Very active on multiple [xG] servers.

Uhm. He's a brony. Do i need further explanation?

But really, he's active cool and obeys rules.

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 9/10

never seen u in jb unless u play from like 10 - 3

yes you have bees.

my name is currently Rainbow "Mightyena" Dash in-game, and has been for some time now.

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 6/10 (maybe more due to name changes?)

Why: I remember playing a while ago while you had a different name, hadn't seen that name recently but now googling your Steam ID I see who you are and I know I've played with you as recently as today. Understands the rules. Fun to play with.

Also, *brohoof*

[ATTACH]2583.vB[/ATTACH]

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-rainbow-dash-apply-directly-to-the-soul1.png.63002a08808b958de838b668bb523d47.png