Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

ARMA II Division?

With Arma 2 growing more and more popular everyday, mainly thanks to the DayZ mod, I think that xG should try to make a DayZ server and expand our reaches to the game.

The server thing is just an idea after all money is short, but if we have the money I think we should.

I want to buy this game when I get home, and I would enjoy playing it with other xG members.

+1 IF our budget can allow it.

Everything im about to say is a lie unless someone thinks I should I think I should get it. I proposed it...

Also someone needs to buy me arma 2 right nao! I have 2 15 dollar Target giftcards which can be used online. Its all I got right now. If someone would trade me Ill give them the codes and all my tf2 items and the ship along with it.

Everything im about to say is a lie unless someone thinks I should[/color] I think I should get it. I proposed it...

Also someone needs to buy me arma 2 right nao.

>wants Arma 2 Division

>Doesn't have arma 2

I like this idea, if we could make it so we do different tactical stuff like Shactac, I would be all over this. Day Z would be cool but I like the more tactical side of things on ARMA