Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Add Apply for Admin?

The only reason I don't like a community rep is because nowadays with MASSIVE amounts of people in xG. People are going to inevitably get a fuck ton of +1's from people mainly because of the huge population itself. Right off the bat, people don't really want to be that guy who -1's and possibly cause an awkward situation, even if they feel the person doesn't deserve mod.

With the increase of the community, the ratio of +1 to -1 gets much much larger. And this isn't always necessarily a good thing. So if there was some public place where everyone posted somebodies rep in the community I feel that of course there would be some honest opinions. But a lot less people are not going to -1 even if they feel that way. That and a fuck ton of people +1ing to get their post count up like there already is lol.

Edit: Also, to be honest to get promoted there's not that many steps to follow. Just be chill. Higher ups don't like somebody who litterly turns servers into nazi death camps. You have to enforce, but enforce nicely that gives the xG community a good name. Not ALL CAPS RAGE WTF IS WRUNG WITH U.

Talk with people on teamspeak, mics are a must. And tips to others, if you think there actually is a mod that deserves to be promoted and you always see him/her hard at work, then give a shout to a div or a co. Maybe they will consider your input. But obviously do it if you actually feel they deserve it. Use common sense.

Talk with people on teamspeak, mics are a must. And tips to others, if you think there actually is a mod that deserves to be promoted and you always see him/her hard at work, then give a shout to a div or a co. Maybe they will consider your input. But obviously do it if you actually feel they deserve it. Use common sense.

A basic summary of what i said.