XenParadox

Some new and partially unusual JB maps.

Now before you got getting all hung up on the fact that I'm just trying to advertise my own maps, which I'm not. I would like you to know that these are some really nice maps, the first one is one that I really like, and it has some stuff that normal JB maps don't have, just look. Anyway just thought, I would suggest it, hope it goes over good.

Bacon...

ba_jail_Bacon_Ultra_v2_1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Jail Break) - GAMEBANANA

Lost Dev.

ba_jail_Lost_Dev (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > 35hp) - GAMEBANANA

ps. I made both of these maps 2 years ago before I left css, but now I'm back.

I just downloaded em and played em by myself. They are decent maps, there's just not a lot of map games. For instance on Bacon I feel as a CT they would drag the T's to the maze every round.

On a different note if you still make maps maybe you can talk to @@silence or @Link_ and see if we cant get something going!

Ya when I made these, the whole mini-game thing wasn't THAT BIG. There were maps that had them, but it wasn't such a big deal, and when I made Bacon for the server I was apart of at the time, it was big BECAUSE of the Maze.

PS. there are A LOT of secrets in Bacon, did you happen to find any? And did you also find any in Lost Dev?

FOOT NOTE::::Please list the kinds of mini-games you would like to see, I always fall short when it comes to ideas, but when i get one or am given one, I follow through until it's the way I like it.

I mean I didn't find any big secrets per say, but I found the vents and hidden items.

There's a whole slew of different mini-games you could implement: Soccer, climb, race, roulette, Last request room, a big cage of course, volleyball?, I've also seen mini-golf on a new map, pacman/maze type deal, death race, couch games, dodgeball, and jump rope. And there's still more minigames after this list too!

Another thing when I played that I noticed. The deagle cage won't let you pick your deagle back up after you throw it, because it forces you out. Just a minor thing, however the cage isn't long enough on one of the maps >.<