Sign in to follow this  
Never

Serious ********

I start playing JB again after a long break, and I come back to see the place a wreck. Nearly every death was me being freekilled, people honestly don't understand how to play the game correctly, and the admins are kinda ignoring people who say it. I accidentally pick up a glock, immediately put it down, and still about 10 seconds after* i put it down, I get killed. It goes unnoticed after asking someone to look into it. Warday outside! I'm walking to armory inside, while I get shot from someone outside. Even after everyone agreed that you can't shoot the people inside (unless they have a weapon) it still goes unnoticed! Get this **** fixed somehow, no idea how, but it needs to be before I start playing JB again.

I start playing JB again after a long break, and I come back to see the place a wreck. Nearly every death was me being freekilled, people honestly don't understand how to play the game correctly, and the admins are kinda ignoring people who say it. I accidentally pick up a glock, immediately put it down, and still about 10 seconds after* i put it down, I get killed. It goes unnoticed after asking someone to look into it. Warday outside! I'm walking to armory inside, while I get shot from someone outside. Even after everyone agreed that you can't shoot the people inside (unless they have a weapon) it still goes unnoticed! Get this **** fixed somehow, no idea how, but it needs to be before I start playing JB again.

I've noticed this aswell.

only a few are actually taking admin seriously,

while others don't pay attention to anyone besides

themself.

we are getting all out admins and mods on the same page. thats why we made rule changes and are getting everyone to go back over the rules. just be patient we are working on it. we are going to be promoting and demoting people this week based on how they enforce the new rules. however try not to let a free kill or 2 get you to immediately nerd rage on the forums... jk :D

Heh I only rage when I get freekilled for practically every death (some of which was because of xG members themselves!)

Yea thats why I stopped playing jailbreak because its so ****ing *** and full of ******** just play on the christmas server and multigames those are the servers i always try to populate. :D

lol rage and than make a post like this, many people have time to start this post yet don't have time to pay attention to the news or request a ban.

lol rage and than make a post like this, many people have time to start this post yet don't have time to pay attention to the news or request a ban.

I would request a ban, but not really. Took me like 2 minutes to make this post, or, I coulda just reported like 8 people in ban request for freekilling, download a video capturing program, then fill out each individual application. I'm just saying it's a wreck. Don't have to agree, don't even have to read, I'm just stating my opinion and explanation for why I won't be on JB

i think the reason why people go on jb more and not christmas is because they know im there, so it comes down to 2 decisions, play jb and freekill a bit or fight me on equal grounds, lol. never, u prob shouldve put in some ban requests of the people freekilling, or at least notify an admin to spectate the person freekilling u or just to watch the cts so they dont kill for no reason

Sign in to follow this