Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

request

If Lego gets picked all the time, then it means majority likes it. I don't see the logic in getting rid of a map that majority want to play. If you don't like the map, nominate other maps lol.

Avalanche is our only JB map with surf, climb, race and ski... sooooooo no ! :D Find good maps to replace them, then we will talk.

how bout looking for map to be added to the server that are as good as lego or better?

Or, if you are sick of there only being a few good maps surrounded by boring ones, I suggest you deal with lego or make one yourself. That's why I made avalanche.

I think that jb_lego is a great map; however, many CTs does not know how to make good use of the many fun places such as musical chair, soccer, maze, death race, etc. I think that if the warden did many different activities, the map would be much more enjoyable. However, i Kind of agree with sprinkles that the map is getting a little too boring. Personally i wouldn't mind changing the this map to something else.

Lego is decent, but it gets voted for every other 3 maps, and avalanche is good, because it had Surf, Climb, Race, Hockey, Ski, Hot potato and 4 chairs/couches, and this makes a more variety round for the ct's to choose, but yet again its only "FrLr, or simon says. fml -__-

Sign in to follow this