Insane

Votekick / Voteban

These are good commands but there is 1 problem.

You basically need to whole server to agree on kicking some one.

It would be really nice if the votekick commad took less people to vote on maybe a little over half the server.

ALSO:

i think we should get rid of the voteban command because i feel like its not up to players to decide if someone gets banned from a server.

+

We should have a little pop up on the screen that tells you the command of votekick that way people who join the server that haven't been on it before know the command. because some people dont understand how to votekick.

Voteban is allowed on TF2? Damn, and I thought TF2 was less mature than CS:S. CS:S can't even handle a vote/anything command, partly due to the trolling nature of most of it's players. #LearnedSomethingNew

I can see why it's nice to have those commands though, giving the power to the players when a mod/admin isn't able to be contacted or it's late at night, makes sense. But then there's the other side of having it available. People using it to kick others who get a high score, or people who get butthurt and use it, etc. It's a double edged sword, really.

Insane isn't wrong, a few days ago, one guy was armory camping, freekilling, opening doors for a days straight and we tried to votekick/ban but since there was like 30 people on the server, it required 22/30 people or so the ban/kick him and we only could get 18 to actually votekick/ban him so @@Brian might need to change some of the ratios a bit

Or you know, get on TS ya nerd. Then you can let a mod/admin/moofin know if it gets real bad.

i am on teamspeak D: and im not a nerd im an big boi :D