DarkWolf6052

My Inactivity Explained.

GTA 5.

No really though, my inactivity recently has been due to a few different things.

School: After turning 18 last Thursday, I can get kicked out of school for not doing it, rather than truancy when I was a minor.

Work: My only other co-worker is in the hospital with heart problems due to a weak heart, requiring surgery, so I've been having to cover mine and his shifts together. Poor guy is only 16.

GTA 5 has actually been something I've been playing late at night, since I got it as a birthday gift. Sorta beat it though :l So just been free roaming. The school and work deals have been weighing me down, but I promise once school is caught up, I'll make sure to get active here.

Other thing I'll be working on is when I get my next paycheck, I'm going to put money in the Credit Union here so I can finance a new laptop and build credit towards getting a car. The laptop I honestly want more, and I only say that because I haven't gotten my license yet, just my instructors permit.

Anyway, I will try to remain active, been trying to keep up with you guys, sorry about the inactivity. Hoping I get that new laptop, that way I have the hard drive space to work on stuff for the servers. Having less than 15GB free does not help when plugins and other files for the server take up space.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Oh forgot to tag important people who should probably know.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@MegaRobin @@Rhododendron @@serbiansnaga

Like 5 more classes, but I'm in Geometry. Patterns are bullshit.

Big duck, medium duck, small duck. What's next in that pattern? Bear on a unicycle. Then what? Watering can.

Deduction.

Geometry is the worst man. Well just try to pass your classes and don't get kicked out.And for your car just rip one off of Simoen, cause your rather have a good car then $500.

Dark don;t get a laptop, unless it's that one you showed me way back when that was kinda good. Get a desktop. It's customizable and it can be cheaper than Laptops

Here is one Penguin built for me soon. I'm getting a seagate hardrive instead of the ultrastar AMD Athlon II X4 750K, MSI Radeon R9 270X, Antec One - System Build - PCPartPicker