Tomahawk

Xg Strange Level Up Server?

Should we have one?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have one?

• No, I hate those scrubs.
    • why not.

I don't think supporting a level up server is good because one: There's no guarantee people will go on it anyways. And Two: There's no reason to have it. We have three servers that are effectively DM servers more or less. The trading servers are basically fuck around and kill each other while trying to trade, if you wanna level up just go there.

I like are 2fort server but no one plays that

I like 2fort, but I'm not willing to wait 20 minutes for a few people to join.

Class warefare...imagine if one team consisted of just spies. Oh the horror.

I think having a kills recorded on a strange weapon is a track of your progress. If you go on a strange level up server, it'll be a "false" strange weapon, since those kills weren't people who were trying. Similar to spawn-camping at unreasonable levels.

just like to add that you need consistent people idling on the servers for them to work.I can say now that nobody will ever be idling there so you decide you want to level a strange there won't ever be anyone to level it on and it will fail badly.

just like to add that you need consistent people idling on the servers for them to work.I can say now that nobody will ever be idling there so you decide you want to level a strange there won't ever be anyone to level it on and it will fail badly.

Yes, like your suggestion of Rotation Gaming.

"Fail badly"

"Fail Badly"

"Fail Badly"

"Fail Badly"