Jedinick8

Leaving....

K I'm Not Bullshitting this time, I'm Actually Leaving. In Reasons I would not like to discuss with People on the Internet, but it is Irl stuff and you know money is tight and I have been trying to start my own clan. I really loved being here even though I did have my doubts. Reason 1: Well it would've taken a while for People to actually appreciate me to be here and to get any higher ranking in the clan. Reason 2: It's just some of the people have been complete assholes lately. Reason 3: I'm trying to help with problems irl and things that have happened to my in game life too. Reason 4: With all this stuff to be a member and having to have to do so much stuff for other people on the servers, it gets annoying. Reason 5: Moneys Tight, I can't really support this clan with the amount of cash I have now, I'm not getting anywhere with money. Reason 6: I need to focus on school, I've been getting bad grades in some classes and my NeSA Math and Reading are coming up so I really need to focus on those instead of Bullshit in this clan. Reason 7: The servers, Oh, This is something I wanted to avoid but I had to put in, People on the servers are Complete.... Dickheads, Pricks, Assholes, Dumb Asses, Smart Asses, and Rule breakers, Now i won't stop playing on the servers (When was the last time I stopped playing these servers to go in a pub, hmmmmmmm). I might come back after NeSA... But with this age thing Idk if I will. Well I've been active on the servers for a while and Almost no one has noticed it, I wanted to be a mod in the matter of 1-2 years of me joining But Nooooooooooooo......... I need to be 16, which means all my actions would go to waste. Hope you all understand...... The People I will miss (Steam Names Cuz Fuck Forum Names): Rin: The Guy who Makes me Jelly. Demonic: The Burd With a Paint Brush. Dethman: The Dickhead who complains what JB has become. Kbrazzzzzz: The Guy who Never Responded to me. Ohstopyou: The other guy who makes me jelly. Lik: The Prick who has Hacks. Avg Merc: The Guy that Makes me Wish I was good with a sniper. John Hoston: The Other Prick who's name I can't pronounce and who has hacks. Cya Nerdzzzzzz Peace Out. Hopefully I can join back when testing stops (Probably won't because everyone will say "Thank God This Autistic Prick Is Gone!" or they won't give a shit)

Sorry to see you go. I didn't get much of a chance to know you well, but I'm sorry to hear about your great grandmother. I hope everything works out well for you. =(

I don't mean to be that guy, but reason 1 and 4 conflict. You complain about not getting promoted, and then you also complain about doing too much work as a member. I'm just kind of confused what you wanted from us.

Have a good one dude.

Them hacks but good by my good friend. You were of the few people I know that read the rules. Im going miss my publisher (no homo) even tho i have never open it once with out it my Microsoft office:unsure: :S is not complete.