Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

2 months

Reasons for Joining:

Hey,

My name is Candice, but everyone calls me by my online name RuBid1uM. I am interested in becoming a moderator, because I love the servers and the types of people you meet on them. The xG servers are a great place to talk to people without the fear of being judged and make friends that are into the same things you are into. I want to help make the server a great experience for everyone, and would be honoured if accepted onto the team. Thank you for taking the time to read my message c:

-RuBid1uM

I am interested in becoming a moderator, because I love the servers and the types of people you meet on them.

Just so you are aware, this is a member submission. You're in the right place, as you need to be a member for a couple months before you become a member, but I just wanted to inform you that you will not be granted moderator powers if this is accepted. =)

So shall I try again an a few months?

You need to be a member before you want to try to become staff. I don't know if this thread had the intention of applying for moderator or you applying to become a member.

I thought I become a member as soon as I register an account. Alright so I suppose step one is finding out how to become a member then! Any guidance you guys can give me would be appreciated.

This is the right place for becoming a member. all you need to do is wait until you get enough +1's to get accepted.

If you want moderator you can find the requirements here Moderator Submission Rules!

Should I make a new thread and ask to become a member there? I tried deleting this one since I made a mistake but I'm guessing I can't in the first place

I do have forum powers, I might be able to fix your issue, what is it?