Sign in to follow this  
Masta_Taco

Custom Sprays Anyone?

Alright, I have got my Photoshop on right now and am having fun doing it. As I was running out of material, I wanted to ask if some of the newer members (or older) would like a custom spray. REQUIREMENTS:

1) Give me an Image to work with, whether it be a link or attachment.

2) Tell me what you would want on it (Be Specific).

3) and say you love me.

That's all, Hope I can help!

Also, I will only do ONE A DAY!

[ATTACH]355.vB[/ATTACH]

Alright, this is what I got. I didn't really feel good about it but what I did was: Added the Text and gave it some contour and glow, then I got another image and made that the background.

Arthman.jpg.da386dae49d14c3a3d565af5a0558165.jpg

My spread is quickly becoming legendary ;) (effed up pikachu) if you want i could send you that as example of a spray ^_^

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Speechless, paint will I REPEAT WILL look terrible if the dimensions aren't EXACTLY 256 x 256

@slippery I know bout paint and idk if ittl be a good spray yet like I said I suck so it's more of like an idea but I'd anyone wants to work with it I'll be posting a link in 1-2 daya

make my avatar into a spray
Alright, Sorry I got to you late with this but i've been busy. Do you just want the spray or do you want it to say something like "Lissa"?