Sign in to follow this  
Rabid_

xG: Soccer team.

xG Soccer Team

Looking for admins\mods To help me run the server.

To people making false positions and applying please stop spamming i want this taken seriously, Thanks.

The before-There was a soccer team before the leader was shikaku he didn't maintain it, was dealt with very poorly with the lack of consideration he had.

New Era- What i am wanting to do is to get this soccer server back up and running. I cant do this alone. I am going to need you're guy's vouches for this server. so we can all have a blast playing in it. I am willing to put some money into this. So give me you're vouches. :)

The Team

The Basics- There Shall be teams. We will hopefully get up to 5 teams, Just from xG, The teams will consist of 5players

The Positions-

(1)Team captain(will be able to play any position he chooses)

(2)Power players(will be allowed to roam the field freely)

(1)Defender (Will not be allowed to leave his side of the field)

(1)Goalie (will not be allowed to leave the goalie box)

How to apply?-To apply- Simply feel a format out for the position you want to play- Team Captains will only be chosen by the leader's of the soccer server. (those will be the mods\admins)

The Format-

Ingame name- Rabid

Position- Goalie

Secondary position- PowerHouse

Team you want to play for-

The Future-If we get this server up and running. with teams. i personally will try to hold tournaments in the future. Advertising the tournaments on other clan sites. to see if they are worthy of playing the xG soccer team.

So let's hope this works guys. if it does see you on the field!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams

If this Idea is passed, the names will be changed into something more original.

Team A-

Roster

Team Captain-N\a

Power Player-Aegean\Kevin Shady

Defender-Kenny

Goalie-Rabid

Team B-

Roster

Team Captain-N\a

Power Player-N\a

Defender-N\a

Goalie-N\a