Im_Aspire

SliperyF

Member Name: SliperyF

In-Game Name: Slipery Fingers

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11090300

Donated: No

Other information: I am an all around good person, i attempt to become friends with all. I have good people skills, and love joking around and playing with everyone ^_^ I look forward to playing with you on all servers! from Tf2/Cs:S/MC even though i am applying for Cs:S MOD i do play other servers :D

At This time i am way to tired to include all of the stuff i missed, but vote not for what you read here, vote for the person "YOU" know that i am, weither it be troll, nice, awesome.

-Thank You <3

Slipery Fingers

-1, Before he was in xG he was impersonating, saying he was in xG and he never Applied. And wasn't in clan for long

Okay, if you knew how to read, you would know that MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE NEW THINK THAT THEY ARE IN xG WHEN THEY GET INVITED INTO THE STEAM GROUP, THIS ISN'T A LEGITAMENT REASON TO -1 ASK AGEIAN, THERE IS A THREAD TALKING ABOUT IT!

Okay, if you knew how to read, you would know that MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE NEW THINK THAT THEY ARE IN xG WHEN THEY GET INVITED INTO THE STEAM GROUP, THIS ISN'T A LEGITAMENT REASON TO -1 ASK AGEIAN, THERE IS A THREAD TALKING ABOUT IT!

It's a valid reason. Most people who think that they are in are retarded, we make no exceptions what so ever

Read the thread idoit! Ask a mod/Admin/Co/Lead, they all say that is shoulden't be a valid reason to -1, either way, you are just using it as a fourm of leverage, and haven't played/talked to me at all, so you have no right to judge me on this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

And if "we" (don't know who that "we" is mr. Co lead sir) don't make any exceptions, than how come SOO MANY PEOPLE wear xG but don't apply, are nicely asked/told (i know i do :/) to remove the tag, and apply of the fourms. 3/4ths of thoes applications are accepted.

Slippery, calm down. no offense but it was obvious you wernt getting it. (BTW MY NEW COMPUTOR IS SO COOL, ITS GOT LEDS AND ERRTHING. I CAN EVEN CHANGE THE COLOR of the leds sorry caps im to lazy to change it