Rabid

Serbian Abuse

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_124.thumb.png.5023ba6ad1d3f9866cb1e3bbae2afe02.png

So the storyline behind this. i was just randomly rebelling on jailbreak, i grab my awp, run up the ladder go to the armory window, and snipe 2\3 guys. So after that serbian slays me out of no where!, no warning nothing! i have no idea what i;ve down luckily i got this picture i don't think you guys woulda believed me, please +1 this we need this guy gone. -Gibby out

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_124.thumb.png.61dcc442510fdfb20eb5a3f4395381a1.png

+1 HAHAHAHAHAHA this definitely happened, jailbreak reverted to extremely low pixels and everyone turned into stick figures, at which point rabid (who went super saiyan at this point) was caught by moi camping in the armory window, so i materialized behind him, read him his charges, gave him a trial in front of jury of his peers, and they found him guilty of armory camping and not doing the truffle shuffle at least once every 2 hours. all that happened in like a split second because i used my admin powers to stop time while rabid had his trial.

+15 internets to rabid for the lulz of the week

+1 serbian always slays me whenever I freekill someone, like wtf is this? Serbian is butthurt on everything. He definatly doesn't deserve powers.

EDIT: 600th post!

+1 Serbian constantly abuses

Like, me and Puppyluv were talking and he mutes Puppyluv out of the blue im like wtfffff

I was just asking Puppyluv if he ever tried anal :(

EDIT: 60th Post!

+1 serbian always makes love to me whenever I freekill someone, like wtf is this? Serbian is butthurt on everything. He is definatly the best mod around, what would we ever do without him!

I completly Agree with you buddy

+1