Sign in to follow this  
Edison

New Games for Jail Break!

agree with sully. i remember posting about removing chicken fight and they did but they put it back in because it was causing a lot of problems with the lr system

I agree with him too, there's so many things to do on all the maps we have queued up for jailbreak but no one wants to take the time to actually do it.

More wardens should play cliffhanger ! Really interesting game and always gets lols

Agreed, but I'm looking for more crazier games. :)

This game isn't really known well, I believe turtle made it up back in the day, you do F/L reaction, and losers get shot in the foot a couple times from warden, then they go to isolation or big cage (wherever it can be isolated area) and the final winner also goes there with 100 health while everyone is low. The warden then takes a CT pwn with a frag grenade to run around the isolation for 30 seconds, if he gets knifed and killed, he will automatically drop the nade, killing people along with himself. If no T's kill the frag bearer, (this hardly ever happens) you move on to another game. Always fun to watch and see lawl

I've been trying a lot of variations of "What's for dinner" during my warden times. You can do basically anything with it.

Myself and a couple of my friends play the Homophone spelling bee where we give you a homophone in a sentence and you have to correctly guess which one we are using. Example: Your word is to, too, two Ct chat message: two Sentence Would you like to go to the game at two o'clock with me too?

when i was warden i tried something new... i had a knife fight tournament (maybe against the rules since it isnt an approved game) but it worked good and most people seemed to like it. I wouldnt mind seeing this incorperated into the approved games list i thought it was fun....