Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Sigh

First off, there's nothing to do outside around my house especially when it is cold as fuck and not snowing. Secondly you do not know how terrible my father has been to the family anyway. Now my mom is starting to be a bitch even. Maybe they should of fucking thought before having me. I'm just a fucking mistake to this world. All they ever seem to do now is yell and yell at me every single day like I am the biggest fuck up that ever exsisted. Just because they never see me doing homework at home they think I NEVER do my homework...I almost always get my homework done. Then when I have 1 fucking missing assignment I get completely shit on about never doing homework. Then there's other shit they yell at me about that I think they do just for fucking fun. I am tired of there shit. Since I am such a fucking failure and bad son maybe I should just run away! Also today my mom bitched at me just because I said I was tired and didn't want to do the classes for next year today. We have ALL week and I was tired as fuck. But what do I get "Your only tired because you don't have that internet! Your not getting it back."

believe it or not duckiijr, but ur parents are working a lot harder than you think. ur dads working im guessing 8-9 hour days so that ur family has a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear. ur parents raised you more or less on their own, and they also raised 2-3 other kids (ur bros/sisters).

dont think that they have it easy, raising a kid is a lot harder than ud expect, ur lucky that all u have to do is just ur homework and ur done for the day. ur parents would have to worry about paying the bills, making sure that there is enough money coming in to keep the house/cars/necessities steadily coming.

while u may dislike ur parents atm, ull realize that when ur a parent urself, that your mom and dad went through a rly hard time to make sure that ud have a better life than they did, and ull do the same to ur kids. ull do whatever u can to make sure that they have a better life than u did.

appreciate the gift that u still have both ur mom and ur dad alive and well, trust me, coming from personal experience, i can say that i have never appreciated my parents and what they've done for me to get me where i am today.

just remember duckii there are tons of other kids going through the same thing that you are and serb has very good points here. My dad and step mom seemed the same way but then i got a job and started paying for my own shit and i gained a ton of respect from them and they started treating me differently too. Maybe thats what you should do, go get a job and try to help them out. Just from my experience that helped a lot with our relationship. Hope it helps.

Thanks Nivek. And serbian and floodles I understand, but it's just tough. All I CAN do is go on the internet...to have fun and to talk to my friends on here. I have no other entertainment...and without internet this means no fun...no breaks from homework if I even have any to do. All I do now is go to school and then sleep when I get home.

If your grades can take it...score bad grades while your internet is gone and blame it on that...but that's if you want to take that risk.

Go do lots of drugs and than blame it on daddy issues. Not just weed because weed will get you high but usually it doesn't last a whole day so you should probably try acid and meth just to make sure that when you get high you stay high for a good long time and if it fucks you up badly than be like THIS IS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT AND NOT MINE....people will believe you because people are stupid so DRUGS = WIN

Honestly Duckii Jr., you might want to see a psychiatrist or family psychologist. Your hatred towards your parents can (and will become, trust me) self-destructive and will only make your life worse. Your depression could be caused by chemical means or emotional. You should ask yourself questions like "do I suffer intense mood swings every few weeks?" or something. Maybe even keep a planner to track your emotions throughout the day. Be sure to also log in how your parents interacted with you and try to find a correlation with your emotions over time. Worked for me. Group psychology REALLY helps you with parent problems, either in a support group or if your parents go. My ex-bff had horrible family problems and went to 3 and they got along PERFECTLY somehow.

Honestly Duckii Jr., you might want to see a psychiatrist or family psychologist. Your hatred towards your parents can (and will become, trust me) self-destructive and will only make your life worse. Your depression could be caused by chemical means or emotional. You should ask yourself questions like "do I suffer intense mood swings every few weeks?" or something. Maybe even keep a planner to track your emotions throughout the day. Be sure to also log in how your parents interacted with you and try to find a correlation with your emotions over time. Worked for me. Group psychology REALLY helps you with parent problems, either in a support group or if your parents go. My ex-bff had horrible family problems and went to 3 and they got along PERFECTLY somehow.

I honestly think this would make things a lot worse. And anyways I got my internet up and grades up so c:

DuckiiJr, no.

Every person says that confiding in someone like that never helps. There are numerous occasions where I was mentally lost that I wish I had access to that sorta of help.

When you start confiding in an Internet community instead of someone TRAINED to help you...that doesn't always lead to you to get better.

These people know minds inside and out, and could find what makes you tick and BAM will cure you within time.

Plus they give you all kinds of freaky-deeky drugs to make you saucy! lol no but they WILL help you. Trust me I've seen enough to know this :P

Even Silence knows...DRUGS ARE THEY SOLUTION