Sign in to follow this  
Fair_Sirs

DrPedo Abuse Thread

Never being caught for abusing is different from not abusing.

Not to mention, you both have mics. Who knows what may have been said that's not shown in your screenshots.

So then the burden falls to him to demo the game. It is not up to me to defend myself from bans but he should be able to back up his own if he truly supports them. The fact that he hasn't posted in this thread/any evidence speaks volumes to rational people. He is lucky to have people like all of you who rush to his side.

Quite the contrary. From the evidence you submitted I'm saying he was in the right, so neither of you require any further evidence to support the purpose of your thread. What I was referring to in my last post about "what may have been said on mic" was actually more pertaining to what you may have said. But you're right, it's his responsibility to record that if he seems it's needed.

But, as I said, the evidence you provided is, in my opinion, insufficient to protest your ban because I feel it was justified based on what I've seen. I am not making any judgement based on your history.

I've got my friends and my enemies and everyone in between, don't get me wrong. But bans are serious mojo that can carry consequences even to other communities so I don't derp around with these.

I don't get how the fuck you guys misinterpret our disrespect rule so horribly. Arguing with someone is not disrespect. Are you fucking retarded. Fair could've banned you for "disrespect" with the same legitimacy as you did, Pedobear. It's mods like this that piss me off soooo much.

OUR DISRESPECT RULE IS NOT TO SHORTEN OUR TEMPER WITH DISRESPECTERS, IT IS TO INCREASE OUR PUNISHMENT WITH THEM. WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DISRSPECT. Maybe caps will get it through all our mods heads. We approach disrespect the same way we always have. Our punishment is just stricter.

This does not mean that you use "disrespect" as an excuse to ban people you are ARGUING with.

Edit: you banned him for abuse nevermind :3 but I'm keeping my speech up because I want other mods to see it

because he banned me for disrespect under the guise of 'abuse'. It's clear he was just butthurt.

And your an Admin and you say things like this about a ban that was for you abusing your admin...

So what I got from this is that Fair was banned for "abusing" all chat and starting a vote. Things that all our mods and up do playing around but don't get banned for because we understand it's a joke. It seems that he was just banned because Pedo doesn't like him.

And anyways, switching yourself to CT because there are bad wardens and bad CTs is not abuse. I do that shit all the time. If there are bad CTs and switching yourself can help change that, then do it.

Damn arguments im sitting back and watching how this goes ive had reports on Fairs numerous times but most of the times it wasnt with good screen shots so i cant determine anything at the moment.

I just wanna clarify a few things again because people still don't understand:

I TYPED ONE ALL CHAT MESSAGE: It said don't fear I'm here to warden

I HELD ONE VOTE: To understand if the server wanted me to warden

I NEVER TEAM SWAPPED

Just wanted to make that clear since he claims this is only for abuse.

Yeah. I guess the ban was deserved.

You can't use all-chat for that. You've been told by quite a few mods, including myself.