Sign in to follow this  
BearGrylls

I'd like to become a member of Xeno Gamers

I'd don't know exactly what I'm suppost to type here so I'm just going to support my appeal for membership status.

---

I've been a gamer for a while now and haven't found a orginized; sited gaming group. I walked into Xeno Gamers about 4 months ago on CSS and just played there for a while and am coming back now for CS:GO. Thanks!

I haven't seen you on (keep in mind I mostly play on cs:s) when I do I will vote.

(bumbing it for you) :)

seems mature by his app though

+xG could use some mappers, maybe he could help nomad on his map?

+xG could use some mappers, maybe he could help nomad on his map?
@@Nomad Only if he needs any further help though. If this guy has any skills in that field, Nomad could see if he has a use.

i've seen you on you don't know MOTD that well yet first thing i had to do was slay you a few times for armory camp and baiting

so -1 for now just read up the motd more

-1 for now but if yu show improvement ill be happy to plus one you read the motd follow it and hope you have fun on xG server i kno i will :D

I am planning to get my mic to become an active CT. Jailbreak is new to me. And I did read the MOTD on site and the beggining of server join. I plan to become a member, perhaps it is to early. Most users dont know me by my new steam. My old one was hacked :)