Sign in to follow this  
HanBer

Mass freekill as a Terrorist?

I just got banned for Mass Freekill for one day. However, I was play as a Terrorist. This makes me really confused. Maybe it is a mistake, banned a wrong person? Or, other reasons for ban?

Seems to me the only way to have this resolved is to have the admin/mod who banned you for said offense to give their part of the story. Wait on @A51Nova to give their input.

I think there maybe a misunderstanding or something. That day was a CT ninja day and I was in the vent cell as a T. I really don't know why you said i was a CT.

Does Ban = Instantly kick? Cause i had being at T side for a long while. If it is possible that I am going to auto swap to the CT side in next round, so it makes me could kill the Ts in this round at the very end as a T? It happens sometime.

I know it just one day. But no matter it is one day or one hour, I do not think I shoud responsible for something that i did not do. Since I play this server, I never did mass freekill. Why would I do it when there are three admins there.

I had already informed you why I slayed, I don't do bans without a reason. You were a CT and it wasn't only me that saw you freekill. It's only 1 day, be patient and come back the next day. I don't like doing bans/slay/kicks, but if players aren't following the rules and adhering to them and breaking server rules, I'll take action. Usually I'm pretty lenient, so I believe you should just wait it out and don't escalate this any further.

There is no proof from you other than you are stating things that may or may not have happened.

Nova is an admin and as such i trust his judgement. ban is up later tonight anyway, just wait it out.

#Closed

My name is nova and I go into threads that are already closed and re-state things that have already been stated by someone clearly better than me in all ways. especially singing! :)

@A51Nova

#Chronoisthebestest

go suck a fat one faggot

go suck a fat one faggot

You're a Division Leader. Behave better. Don't use this type of language. I don't care even if they are trolling at this point. You're supposed to remain calm and mature.

EDIT: It was meant for Chrono, but yeah. He needs to behave better. Not directed at you, probably should have specified. Strike 1/3 @@Chrono .