arussian

Cts can "Go" and bla bla bla bla.

Ok, so the warden order is "On my Go bla bla bla".

Then he/she repeats the order.

Then cells are opened.

Warden then says "Cts can Go and bla bla".

Then who stayed in the cells gets killed.

I know it's not a tarp, but it dose sounds like one.

This started to happen like couple of days ago. What you think?

I think it is used way too much because every single person seems to do it now. It normally just results in people spamming chat saying they were freekilled because only the people who have already experienced it will look out for it in other commands which aren't aimed at them. It's alright now and then to thin numbers but it isn't fun when you just start playing a server and get killed in your cell before you even got chance to play some games.

It's technically not a tarp. and it shows that you need to pay attention to orders (If you follow them.) because people will always come up with different ways to trick you just to thin it out. IMO if you fall for it, it is your own fault.

i think it's a really good way to thin out numbers when there are lots of t's, and make t's start listening to orders rather than going out and looking at what everybody's doing.

I personally love it. I'm more nice with it tho when I warden, cause I'll give it away. I'll say "CT's have permission to GO search for rebellers. You have until 14:15 to do this." The last part gives it away basically, but there's still some that don't catch on right away.

i'd say tarp and homo of a warden to use it,

giving ct's an order meant for the t's... how not a tarp but w/e

it's like back in CS:S where a warden would say go and not realize it when he was telling CTs to do something... and we would all go out and slay anyone who killed. except this time they are knowingly doing it. @@tree

You can all blame that asshole Line for starting this crap... and it gets a lot of people freekilled any time another warden says go without knowing it.... gg jackass

You can all blame that asshole Line for starting this crap... and it gets a lot of people freekilled any time another warden says go without knowing it.... gg jackass

Yeah let's blame him, because you know, it's never possible for anyone else to have given these orders in the past before he ever did it. Let's blame him because he is just a guy a lot of people seem to hate.

Stop the bitching about simple things likes this and learn to listen to the Warden.

Yeah let's blame him, because you know, it's never possible for anyone else to have given these orders in the past before he ever did it. Let's blame him because he is just a guy a lot of people seem to hate.

Stop the bitching about simple things likes this and learn to listen to the Warden.

Everyone hates him because he's an asshole, he's slay happy... he does the "all ct GO search for rebelers EVERY TIME HES WARDEN!

He slays for things he doesn't see happen and disrespects people and then tells others to stop disrespecting him

Get your grudges off of a discussion, this has happened before line was even here, it keeps players on their toes and it's not a tarp as long as he doesn't tarp himself and say something stupid.

-Closed