No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I've been playing XenoGamers since July of 2012

Im gunna say 0.

Your not very active on teamspeak, Btw do you have teamspeak?

Your an okay guy, you freekill, break some rules and you argue a lot. Brush up on the MOTD a bit and I might change it. Pretty active but disrespects sometimes.

m:4/10

a:7/10

Edit: Changing to -1, hasnt improved at all, got more annpoying. Argues against freekills. Good luck.

-1 Doesnt know MOTD. Isn't active on teamspeak.Breaks some rules and sometimes freekills. And you spam for warden and spam when a different warden is giving orders, and also disrespects

So uhhh yea

A:5/10

M: 3/10

-1. While it is god to see that you are enthusiastic and that you call warden frequently, you need to brush up a little on the rules. You seem to know them fairly well, but a re-read wouldn't hurt. I would suggest trying to be a little more creative when wardening, and try to come up with games to play instead of just doing first reaction last reaction or simon says every day.

A:8/10

M:6.5/10

(typed this on an ipad so there's prolly gonna be gramatical errors up the wazoo)

To start off you freekill a LOT and when an admin asks you if you did you immediately deny you did it. As diabeetus said you need to reread the rules/motd and not do the same thing every day on JB. You also tend to spam for warden every round and don't pass it. You're active but really immature at times.

A:7

M:4

D:-1

Well you are active uhhh you spam the crap out of your mic (try to refrain from that) uhmmmm yeah you a good person but you need to stop spamming for warden and good luck.

a:7

m:5

-1 Honestly I do see you break MOTD a lot. And im glad you call warden a lot but it can get a little hectic when you're the warden. Just read up on the MOTD.

A:7

M:5

A;7/10

M:4/10

okay so you asked for +1s in the server, and also the warden was trying to give orders and your on your mic holding it down saying "check my app and give a +1". you spam for warden every time and also spam when your not warden, you're not on teamspeak , and your immature. Read MOTD,Stop tarping when your warden (you major tarp almost every time). don't keep trying to get warden if you don't really know the rules. Now your active but you are not active on teamspeak, get teamspeak and join us when your on.

D : -1 because you asked and you don't know all the rules, and also you mic spam.

you can download teamspeak for free just go to www.teamspeak.com and download client version 32 or 64 bit, then follow steps and after that click connect and then our ip is voice.xenogamers.com and and nickname your self Shakeandbake, and join the JB channel (css JB channel).

Dont just read the MOTD again, STUDY IT like its for a test.

anyways my vouch for right now.

A:7/10

M:6/10

D:-1 No offense in anyway but you do need to know the MOTD, other than that I think your fine.

I would Recommend that you be active on teamspeak.

How to get teamspeak

go to this link and download it.

Downloads - TeamSpeak

next, once you finish the install. open teamspeak and click "connect".

then type in the ip: voice.xenogamers.com

thats it

You need to get Teamspeak and register on it. But I'm gonna have to start off at a -o for right now, mainly because of your immaturity and breaking rules as a CT. But not only that, you also spam ADMIN chat when you die, or get slain. If you get slain, you end up typing in admin chat "WTF" "WTF" "WTF" "WTF" again and again. It gets old. There are times where you can be serious, but you only have to ask once normally. Don't spam us until we answer.

M: 6/10

A: 8/10

D: -0 for now.

Change your attitude and stop spamming, and I'll gladly change my vote.