Jakefromstatefa

[xG] Majestic Narwhal Habitual Free kill

JUST RECENTLY, was free-killed twice in 2 rounds, along with Biscuit, the order was ** On map ba_lockdown_final to bum rush to the "line his spray was on and unstack shoulder to shoulder biscuit and I went to the farm end of the line and unstacked while shoulder to shoulder and he free-killed, when I asked an admin to ask him why he free killed, he proceeded to LIE like a DOG and say "oh i said for them to come over to the others and un-stack" ** This happened TWICE. The moderators who did nothing about it were [xG:M:CSGO |AZN] VOLT and \x/g/m {the big bigga}. I hope this post has some kind of impact on what should be done.

I can confirm. I was the person he was standing shoulder-to-shoulder alongside. When asked to explain his reasoning for killing us, Narwhal said the following: "I told them to unstack shoulder to shoulder and they went over here (standing where we were). I asked them to unstack shoulder-to-shoulder with the rest of the group and they refused my orders. I asked them 3 times and when they didn't move to the bigger group I killed them."

It may sound like a reasonable reason, except that he NEVER SAID to form up on the bigger part of the group. ALL he said was to "unstack shoulder-to-shoulder on the line that my spray is on".

So he lied, and RPX and myself took the fall because of it.

Narwhal said the following: "I told them to unstack shoulder to shoulder and they went over here (standing where we were). I asked them to unstack shoulder-to-shoulder with the rest of the group and they refused my orders. I asked them 3 times and when they didn't move to the bigger group I killed them."

So he lied, and RPX and myself took the fall because of it.

I wasn't on, but if they say "Shoulder to shoulder" you have to be with the majority, so if you have 2 people shoulder to shoulder on the left side, and 6 shoulder to shoulder on the right side, unless the warden pardons them, the two on the left die for not being shoulder to shoulder with the majority. -1 was a valid kill