MuffinMonster

Important! All TF2 division members read!

Hey guys, in case you haven't noticed this problem yet, we have a HUGE lack of staff members for the amount of people in the servers we have. We need all of our members that would like to become moderators in our servers to come on teamspeak often (a couple times a week for maybe an hour or more is good) and be active in our servers! If you would like to become a moderator, send me a friend request on steam at

Steam Community :: xG-DM MuffinMonster and I can help you take the steps towards becoming a mod. Thanks for reading and have fun on our servers! Leave any comments or questions down below.

How do I connect to a teamspeak server?

Click "Connections" on the top of the teamspeak client, click connect the type in voice.xenogamers.com then click connect. After that, just scroll around and find some tf2 members and join their room by double clicking on the title.

i go on sometimes but when i do there either people in waiting room/ afk people/ some weird group that dont talk and its... yeah........ still don't understanf y to get mod you have to use teamspeak. BTW how many open mod spots are there ?