ForestFire

Ganja

Division: Counter Strike Source

Staff Member: GanjaMonster

Steam ID: (idk)

Ganja is a pretty cool guy most of the time but for the past week and a half he's been on a rampage, just being a straight up asshole. Last week Tuesday, and Wednesday he played FR/LR every round for maps on end just to make people rage off the servers to make a point of how pointless the game is. I know there is no rule saying u cant do this but its just an ass move, to make people rage off a server where were trying to get more people on....

Ganja kicking Hexx just because Hexx said he was surprised ganja didnt kick him. Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Ganja abooose

@Miya will help justify this.

Ganja freeslaying me just because i freeshot him. its just a slay but still doesnt make it right.

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Ganja Abooose

And this is from today. Ganja banning me from the servers for 5m just because we argued and him saying i was disrespecting. ( i dont have the screenshot of the ban on me, i shut out of css and couldnt get it.) Hope someone could look at the chat logs and get it for me. it goes it a row.

1 Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Ganja abuse

2 Steam Community :: Screenshot :: ganja abuse

3 Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Ganja abuse

i dont have the last of the argument because it was 20-30m later on the map when he started arguing again and banned me. Hope someone can grab it.

Ganja i think your a good guy and is/...was good with you'r powers but what ever crawled up you'r ass the past few weeks have made you a jackass.

Taging people that would be interested in this. @DrLee @Pacific @DrPepperPhreak @MrJeeblez lol @speedlimit56kb

@GanjaMonster defend your honour. To begin with, that FR/LR business don't have any relevance to a "Report Abuse", just sayin'.

In regards to Ganja kicking Hexx, is there any evidence of Hexx being upset with it? Or that it was a joke going on between them?

Now, 'freeshooting' currently has no punishment attached to it (none written in word at least) so that's completely up in the air. If there were to be a ruling on it, I would say that most of the CS:S Staff would agree it warrants a slay depending on the severity of said freeshooting. With that said, a rule should be implemented into the Admin Handbook of the CS:S Division regarding this particular offence.

Going to wait on someone to dig up the chatlogs for this supposed 'argument' before going into that, will post later regarding that (granted there is information provided to go along with it).

All in all, I don't think any of this is substantial enough to warrant a demotion. If anything, a slap on the wrist and a stern talking-to at most :coffee:

Went through chat logs and found nothing, i would assume everything took place in admin chat and over mic. I'm 99% sure there is more to the story than what you are saying forestfire. But no matter what, as it stands there is no where near enough proof of abuse or anything of the sort.

You both need to stop your arguing and bickering in game or you may both face punishment.

It was a 5 min ban reason calm down and you go on a trip, ok i don't wanna start anything but this is what i think. We all know that you've been an ass when u first played the server and when you joined xG , you did calm down . The FrLr thing was not every round , it happened every other round, i stick to to the rules even if i do something stupid that some might think. I did tell you to stop before today with the disrespect towards me especially when you tend to do it , usually goes for a few rounds, i warned you then banned you for 5 min because you did not stop after the fact i warned you today and many times in the past. @DrLee @speedlimit56kb @Hidingmaster @Forest

Eh, ganja does lose his temper sometimes, but a 5 minute ban isnt too important. The freeshooting thing does warrant a slay if intentional(This has been discussed before)

There are no chat logs for admin chat, so theres no proof for that.

Honestly ForestFire, you and Ganja have had differences in the past(Like when ganja was passing warden from you for no valid reason, but you were disrespecting) and I think you both need to work it out with eachother, somehow.

Keeping a 0, unless more proof is shown.

When u banned me for that 5m I didnt disrespect u in anyways. After 20m of the game playing u started shit again and banned me when I opened my mouth. Its bullshit u think u can ban someine whenever u want. If anything you calling me a "fucking retard" is more disrespect than anything I did to you. Like I said in game ganja I want the.proof that justifies the 5m aerver ban.. ik its just 5m but still u shouldn't be banning people just because u get mad.

Everything I showed u in the screen shots is what happened yesterday. Minus the part where he banned me. And that just had him saying " he was gonna mke me the next (some guys name)" then me saying " im gonna make him do another duckii jr" then me getting banned...

Firstit all the "freeslay" was it intentional or not? And don't deny it but you have been known to freeshoot people. If it was intentional, chances are mods/admins may or may not slay you. As for the kick @Miya will clarify it. If he was fine with it then the only abuse I see was the ban. Now from what I've seen from the argument; continuing to feed the fire doesn't help with the "I know you're raging" (not exactly accurate) line