Sign in to follow this  
Voly

Laptop Help

Been looking for a decent laptop that could play League and Source games. Most reviews I see shit on how low the fps is in-game. I'm not looking for a gem, but something that gets the job done.

I have a budget doe: $400-$500.

@Brian

Is there any other specifics? Such as does it have to be light? Screen size? Processor preference? Company?

Nope. Just that it's mobile is fine to me.

Newegg.com - TOSHIBA Satellite C55-A5390 (PSCF6U-04X00C) Notebook Intel Core i3 3110M (2.40GHz) 6GB Memory 750GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 4000 15.6" Windows 8

Not the greatest thing in the world, but it'll run League and CSS, probably TF2 as well. Toshiba isn't the flashiest brand, but for the money an i3 is nice.

Unless you buy a used or refurbished, you're gonna struggle to find a laptop with dedicated graphics at that price range.

Newegg.com - TOSHIBA Satellite C55-A5390 (PSCF6U-04X00C) Notebook Intel Core i3 3110M (2.40GHz) 6GB Memory 750GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 4000 15.6" Windows 8

Not the greatest thing in the world, but it'll run League and CSS, probably TF2 as well. Toshiba isn't the flashiest brand, but for the money an i3 is nice.

Unless you buy a used or refurbished, you're gonna struggle to find a laptop with dedicated graphics at that price range.

TY. Looks nice.