Redheards

Population

I've actually worked as a mod organising mass spycrabs of 30 people. Also held server contests, tournaments and in game raffles. Tournaments include things like pyro crab tournament and heavy boxing. These days I just do raffles in that group but I still have experience in organising such things.

Id love to bring server events to trade history.

Add Hokagispencers. Dispensers that make music (Me Singing). Jk. But I know this one server that has a setting where you can type "/mm" And you can choose a custom player model for that class. Some player models can also be gifted by admins. Maybe some cool plugin similar to that. It would be different and standout from regular servers! Im not saying it has to be player models but something to make our servers more unique

Add Hokagispencers. Dispensers that make music (Me Singing). Jk. But I know this one server that has a setting where you can type "/mm" And you can choose a custom player model for that class. Some player models can also be gifted by admins. Maybe some cool plugin similar to that. It would be different and standout from regular servers! Im not saying it has to be player models but something to make our servers more unique

the mm plugin is actually on our prop hunt server but no one ever goes on it (rip)

Major Plugins would help out. Also reaching out to different platforms

ifunny :3

anyways If we are going to have spy crabs we might need middle mans if bets are high.

Hold up here the division that gets about 2 member submissions everyday for the past 5 months with about 80% acceptance rate has population problems? And its a free to play game as well, you guys should worry more than about events if you can't even entertain the dozen or so people who post on site looking to join this dying clan every week, than simple plugins and events wouldn't keep people there anyway.