There's obviously something i'm doing wrong. Ive had two failed threads. I won't waste your time by making failing threads. I will take my business elsewhere, to a new steam group. I have to say that this is an awesome group, with an awesome community. It is evident that i'm not good enough for this server. Keep doing what you're doing. Reply if you want.

It was a good ride.

Burrito_von_Bat

You've had two failed threads because you're afraid of the staff. All the members tell me how fantastic you are, but when I come on, you don't talk. You refuse to talk to any staff member. If I see you in a server being as anti-social as possible, that's how I'll rate you. But anyways, later dude. Wish you weren't leaving.

If you have any problems with staff members, always feel free to take such criticizism with myself, or the TF2 Higher ups. As a person, you'll be able to grow in the community and see how much you've changed since you've joined. Which is a pretty awesome thing, as it also comes with being part of something bigger. Message me if you find it be needed, until then. Good luck.

Well, i'm sorry. I think that I should at least try one more time, In desperation to fulfill my dream of becoming a part of this great community. Its just that this is a great place, and I would feel incomplete without getting member. I've looked at many groups, and none of them come close to being as good at this. If my last chance, my final struggle to get member fails, then that is the end.

You know, Myself, @kbraszzz, and a ton of TF2 staff are on TS in my channel quite regularly, just come hop on once in a while for a chat. Also, you don't need to be an actual member to enjoy the community. Hell, I was non-member on the servers for a long time before I made my submission last year. And like @Tekage and the others have said, just hop servers. Talk to people. Make a presence in the community if you REALLY wanna be a member.

i recommend going on Bach's ts channel (there are alot of people there usually) and try talking to some of them, make yourself known in the community, i waited 3 months to make my first member submission. Enjoy playing the game and discuss anything you want. Talk ingame as well. I have rarely heard you speak and or type anything. Come on to servers with alot of members as well