LeopoldTheBrave1520725340

Trade Gaming History "new Maps!!!"

The creator of The OoT Hyrule map said he uploaded a new version of the map which addresses these issues, and fixed the pyro crash thing. And said that the missing textures in the water are just a common source bug if you loaded another map with custom water before hyrule, in this case, can be fixed by restarting the game. ._.

The updated map is version alpha_13a

I've played on that map multiple times, there's no way restarting your game would fix this.

We re added the new version of hyrule last night. Bugs got fixed. Discussion solved.

Don't add the OOT3d map back anymore. The guy can't keep up with the problems and it's just a clusterfuck atm. The abilities that spawn never disappear, so they pile and lag the server.

Aquatic ruin has been on TGH before, a lot of people usually complain about there being spawn times, and a capture point. That is what made most people rtv away from it pretty quickly when people started capping, or when you lost several games in a row. Don't get me wrong I love objective based maps, but on TGH ehh maybe not the best place since there's no other map in the rotation which is objective based, unless lava giant (if that still is there, haven't checked in a while)

So essentially, all of these are pretty much "no" because they are objective based. That leaves us with one map to test, lol.

Next time you guys suggest maps, please keep in mind this is a trade server. Casual fighting can occur, but we shouldn't have these kinds of maps.