Legend

Cuse - Counter-strike

I was told to put 3 typable letters in my name and I did "..."

Those are 3 typable letters according to the rules, just because it does not meet your standards doesn't mean its incorrect lol. Also Sizzle said it was fine.

Yes but a period is not a letter later lith said it was ok but we asked you before you asked him if it was ok

Yes but a period is not a letter later lith said it was ok but we asked you before you asked him if it was ok

Its still acceptable now. The point of the rule is so we can target them without having to go to the admin menu

A;7

M; 3

"constantly tries to test the limits of the moderation", Threatens mods, instead of taking a warning and moving on, eggs it on. Needs a lot of work, however I believe can improve. A probationary mod would be highly recommend when the time comes and this user improves. Look at Steven peoples have issues at the same time people can improve I hope this happens for this user.

A;7

M; 3

"constantly tries to test the limits of the moderation", Threatens mods, instead of taking a warning and moving on, eggs it on. Needs a lot of work, however I believe can improve. A probationary mod would be highly recommend when the time comes and this user improves. Look at Steven peoples have issues at the same time people can improve I hope this happens for this user.

lol ffs you literally said "Right now its ok but next time you have that name I will kick you" YOU threatened me first for having a VALID name and then when I said something back you abused your powers and banned me for "Spam/threatening mod" Yea I spammed when you pm'ed me and then spammed again after you said you would kick me for not breaking any rules. You didn't even gag me for spam you said stop the second time and I stopped yet I still got banned for spam. @DrPepperPhreak @MineCrack Were both trolling and people here took it seriously. I'm assuming they didn't think people would take what they said seriously. Also next time you might want to ask your fellow mods in the server if they have talked to me about my name and if they did you don't have to take control and once again Private message me. Three mods joined the server and every single one asked me the same thing. Communicate with your fellow mods, they were also promoted to being mods because they are capable of moderating the server. You don't have to take all the control and take it to your hands, i'm sure your fellow mods can also moderate the server.

A period is a character it states "No special characters in your in-game name, you can have some but there has to be enough legible characters (a,b,c,d etc.) in order for an admin or mod to target you" @Sizz Said it was ok when you were in the server but you were arguing with him too. I'm not pushing the limits of you but if you start telling me that my name is breaking the rules then I will argue with you because I am not breaking any rules but I am getting threatened of getting kicked or banned if I don't change my name to a valid one.

He asked me to clear this up. My post was a troll post. It was not supposed to be taken seriously.

Honestly I'd give a +1 for prob mod. I have seen him with mod before and know he can handle it enough to at least give him a chance. I will give an opinion on the name thing after I watch the demo because quite honestly it sounds like you both did not handle it well

As far as the ban for spam/threatening goes, athrun was within his full right. You spammed, and he told you to not spam. that is your warning, all that is required is a warning which a gag may also be considered as one. then you spammed again and said several times you would "get his mod removed". So please stop trying to argue he was in the wrong. the abuse thread was already closed.

As far as the ban for spam/threatening goes, athrun was within his full right. You spammed, and he told you to not spam. that is your warning, all that is required is a warning which a gag may also be considered as one. then you spammed again and said several times you would "get his mod removed". So please stop trying to argue he was in the wrong. the abuse thread was already closed.

If you watched the demo you would know that isn't true. He told me to stop spamming the second time and I did he did not saying anything the first time. I also said I would "get his mod removed" once, not several times as shown in the chat logs. He posted on my thread after the abuse thread. Please keep making me look 100 times worse than it actually was

Huh?

Pepper and I always troll each other. You just got caught between it and took it seriously

Pepper? I thought it was virr o.0

If you watched the demo you would know that isn't true. He told me to stop spamming the second time and I did he did not saying anything the first time. I also said I would "get his mod removed" once, not several times as shown in the chat logs. He posted on my thread after the abuse thread. Please keep making me look 100 times worse than it actually was

You still "Threatened to remove his powers," regardless of the number of times. This would be a different scenario, but if someone claims that they will "DDOS the server(s)" a staff member can still have them banned, even if they said it once.

#pantsonheadretarded

not going to vote because I honestly don't know how to feel about this, but I will say that in the past distaste for other staff have caused very very minor problems, and might smite @!me again on accident honestly

#pantsonheadretarded

not going to vote because I honestly don't know how to feel about this, but I will say that in the past distaste for other staff have caused very very minor problems, and might smite @!me again on accident honestly

LOL no thats never gonna happen again and someone told me to do it cause I thought it slayed me and i was like 14 ty tho