Aegean

Lets Talk About Minecraft Xg

It will be a Towny server, we will expand on that next week on if people want MCMMO or not and to what extent.

I absolutely love MCMMO, it's probably one of the best plugins out there in my opinion, it adds a whole new level of progression to the game that keeps it enjoyable but balanced.

It will be a Towny server, we will expand on that next week on if people want MCMMO or not and to what extent.

That would be preferable, certainly adds an extra layer of enjoyment as well as giving people something more to focus on aside the usual.

McMMO actually makes the game much more fun and less repetitive imo and trying to be the best ranked town/person can equal to longevity in gameplay. Can't wait to play on the server and build my wall once again <3

McMMO actually makes the game much more fun and less repetitive imo and trying to be the best ranked town/person can equal to longevity in gameplay. Can't wait to play on the server and build my wall once again <3

OH NO NOT THE WALL

No srsly tho, Mcmmo is great, it can be abused tho

I want mcmmo, and a sign economy. makes it easy to make money selling resources using your woodcutting and mining skills

Well figure I can finally talk about this division, having spent upwards of <900 hours on a towny server, Like Narwhal said, would definitely recommend mcmmo, even though at MUCH higher levels in it it can kind of ruin the economy.. (getting diamonds and stuff from excavation, etc,) And by sign economy you mean a server shop, I could probably help set that up if its decided to get one implemented.

Also for those saying get factions over towny, in a SENSE its kind of the same thing, but not really. Essentially you can take over any town you'd like depending on how many people you have in your town, so the more people the better. I'm also not sure how I feel about having pvp enabled everywhere outside of towns but we will see. Uhhh idk what else to say, feel free to ask questions though I guess.

Just as a few sidenotes, I haven't read really any of this thread aside from a few small parts yet so idk what plugins are going on the server, but if you need any help finding plugins or whatnot I would be happy to help! OH ALSO, idk if you guys know already, but there are some plugins out there that allow you to add more than one world to the server, so you could have the towny/faction map and then have the skyfactory or whatever which doesn't take a whole lot to set up.

Well figure I can finally talk about this division, having spent upwards of <900 hours on a towny server, Like Narwhal said, would definitely recommend mcmmo, even though at MUCH higher levels in it it can kind of ruin the economy.. (getting diamonds and stuff from excavation, etc,) And by sign economy you mean a server shop, I could probably help set that up if its decided to get one implemented.

Also for those saying get factions over towny, in a SENSE its kind of the same thing, but not really. Essentially you can take over any town you'd like depending on how many people you have in your town, so the more people the better. I'm also not sure how I feel about having pvp enabled everywhere outside of towns but we will see. Uhhh idk what else to say, feel free to ask questions though I guess.

Just as a few sidenotes, I haven't read really any of this thread aside from a few small parts yet so idk what plugins are going on the server, but if you need any help finding plugins or whatnot I would be happy to help! OH ALSO, idk if you guys know already, but there are some plugins out there that allow you to add more than one world to the server, so you could have the towny/faction map and then have the skyfactory or whatever which doesn't take a whole lot to set up.

Everything plugin wise has already been setup minus configuring towny which is easy and updating premium plugins to 1.11. At most, the economy spreadsheet needs to be updated as it was oriented for factions. Not sure what @SuperMaddud wants to do.

In the short time as DL @SuperMaddud has already made a lot of progress towards Towny. After tomorrows final me and him have a lot planned to work on the server. I'm making an update thread so we can keep everyone up to date about whats going on and what we have done.

In the short time as DL @SuperMaddud has already made a lot of progress towards Towny. After tomorrows final me and him have a lot planned to work on the server. I'm making an update thread so we can keep everyone up to date about whats going on and what we have done.

Sounds nice, when is the server set to release?

The map could also use a lot of improvements, which I have proposed to Aegean. Since I still do not have my new minecraft account, I will either get aegean to add them, or add them myself later.

Sounds nice, when is the server set to release?

We do not have a release date as of now and we won't until we are close to the server being done. We don't want to set a deadline for ourselves and have to rush to complete the server and release a trash server. We want to do this right. I created the update thread so we can keep all of you updated as of now and be able to see the progress we are making and not leave everyone in the dark thinking we aren't doing anything.

The map could also use a lot of improvements, which I have proposed to Aegean. Since I still do not have my new minecraft account, I will either get aegean to add them, or add them myself later.

How and when have you seen the map?