Sign in to follow this  
Chris

New Jailbreak set up

ok so ive noticed that the jailbreak server has some new stuff soo i just like to express my opinion on it to give you somthing to think about.

1. the rebels now turn red. well on paper this seems nice but when you get into the game, part of the fun of being prisioner is to be able to blend back into the crowd after a kill, altho this can get annoying for cts its still part of idea of JB also it tend to make newer CTs kill anyone red on sight even if they didnt see them do anything bad or if they were pardoned

2. the 90 second mute. ok i admit the 60 seconds was too little time and more time is nicer but 90 is alittle to much somtimes, maybe make it 75 seconds, that give the cts enough time to give orders + also little enough time that prisoners can awnser ct question and do games easyer at first.

3. prisoner and guard skins. love it =D

basicly thats all i can think of atm, the resent update does have its ups and downs but at least we still got all them great players in the server and its still very much fun =D

PS: feel free to add anything else you like or dislike and or Curse me out for being a dumbass Hehe :P

I agree with your first statement, I'm not a real big fan of the Terrorists turning red after rebelling because it's impossible to blend back in as if nothing happened. I think all notifications of rebellion should be done away with, it takes a lot of the fun away from being a terrorist.

There are a few problems with that. I made the mute time 90 so T's wouldn't talk over warden since we need control when there is 30+ Prisoners. If I removed that and the coloring of T's it would make it horribly overpowered for the T's and the CT's would lose every time. You guys need to understand that it's not about the T's, it's about the CT's. I am not going to remove features just because you feel it is unfair. I need to balance the CT and T teams. If you want me to change those features, you gotta find features to add to the CT team so it will stay balanced.

welll this is a maybe and a big maybe, now idk if this is possible but what if you make it so CT get alittle box in the up left corner that gives them the name of the player who have rebelled, that way they can call the out with easy tell the mto drop a gun or be able to look at Ts names and see who rebeled, that way You can find the Ts, and still be able to call them out but the Ts dont stick out SO incredibly much

now i may or may not be suggessting some Grade A Bullsh*t, honeslty idk but i am trying to give some suggesstions, instead of just saying THIS IS BAD CHANGE IT! becouse that never helps, now i do understand what your saying silence and it is a very good point, but im just throwing out there maybe try and meet a middle ground if its possible if not im Sure we can live with this little change haha

There are a few problems with that. I made the mute time 90 so T's wouldn't talk over warden since we need control when there is 30+ Prisoners. If I removed that and the coloring of T's it would make it horribly overpowered for the T's and the CT's would lose every time. You guys need to understand that it's not about the T's, it's about the CT's. I am not going to remove features just because you feel it is unfair. I need to balance the CT and T teams. If you want me to change those features, you gotta find features to add to the CT team so it will stay balanced.

Reasons the CT's could do without the coloring:

A. Better wardens with strict orders yet still do fun games.

B. Do gun checks in the beginning of the round.

C. Try to keep the Warden whores out because usually they are the ones that are constant fails.

yea... with the red color change when rebel , the ct's could actually get a good hit on the rebeler that is in the middle of like 20 T's and many of the ct's wish not to hit others during crossfire but showing them as red makes it much easier for Ct's to get a goodshot... But i guess the rule could be changed up abit to make it abit fairer as in Banning the order "RED YOUR DEAD" from the server.

Sign in to follow this